A rare and exciting opportunity to join an ASX listed company on the Mornington Peninsula is available:
- Permanent Position
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities
- Full-time – 9 day fortnight
We are looking for a Marketing Generalist to join our team. You will have exceptional writing skills across multiple target audiences, a keen interest and natural curiosity on the inner workings of the digital marketing machine. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of a small, high-performing marketing team; assisting in delivering the goals of a busy, fast-paced department in line with the wider goals of the business.
This role will work with the team to devise ways to use data and analytics to continuously optimise website content in line with on-page SEO best practice to attract highly qualified visitors and turn them into leads. This will be achieved by using a range of techniques including creating, designing and executing various types of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
Day to day you will:
- Copy write – case studies, testimonials, video scripts, automated email campaigns.
- Maintain/update our websites via HubSpot's CMS – this involves writing content and ensuring. the website design and content improve the UX.
- Update and optimise website content for SEO.
- Work with our agency to improve SEO and organic search results using Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Support the team in social media and paid search.
Measure, report and analyse relevant marketing metrics and make recommendations based on the data.
- Assist with other aspects of the marketing plan as required.
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-5+ years' experience working in an in-house marketing department.
- Bachelor's qualification/s in marketing, digital marketing or related discipline.
- Intermediate to advanced level of understanding of the inner workings of websites, analytics and SEO.
- Demonstrated experience writing for a multitude of target audiences across various digital platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Graphic design skills and an understanding of the importance of design in optimising the UX.
- Proven interest in digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational/time-management skills.
- Innovative/creative thinker with a curious mind.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and how it can be used to uncover on-site customer behaviour.
- An ability to think beyond your task list – growth mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude.
To be successful in the role, you will be an agile, innovative thinker with a willingness to learn and develop your digital marketing skills. You can expect a large amount of autonomy in a highly collaborative working environment within this fast-growing, telecommunications company.
We are as interested in you as we are your experience. Besides your technical skills and experience, what will set you apart is your attitude and personality. Feel free to supply additional material over and above your CV if you think it will add value to your application.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. No recruiters
Please click here to apply for this role.
If you have any questions about the position, please send an email to email@example.com.