A rare and exciting opportunity to join an ASX listed company in Melbourne's CBD or on the Mornington Peninsula is available:
- Highly collaborative team culture.
- Work/life balance - one day-off a fortnight!
- Training opportunities abound.
- Based in Melbourne CBD or Mount Eliza office for the right applicant.
CCI is an Australian-owned and operated leading provider of state-of-the-art audio, web and video conferencing services in Australia and New Zealand and has been helping people connect and collaborate around the world for 17 years.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager at CCI, the digital marketing specialist, is an integral part of a small, dynamic, fast-paced, highly-collaborative marketing team. You will share the responsibility of the company’s digital marketing activities across Social Media, SEO, SEM, content marketing and email marketing with a focus on lead generation, customer engagement and retention. You will also be an important contributor to the overall marketing strategy.
Your demonstrated experience and success in lead generation and conversion optimisation techniques is critical to your success in this role.
- Coordinate and report on scheduled and ad-hoc email marketing campaigns, devise and manage automated email workflows.
- Drive the social media strategy, write posts, and coordinate paid campaigns.
- Write for a B2B audience across all forms of content including (but not limited to) email campaigns, case studies, product brochures, blog posts, and online advertising.
- Maintain and update company websites and landing pages with a focus on SEO best practice.
- Provide insightful, analytic reporting on the marketing activity you are responsible for.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers in relation to video production and creation of other marketing assets as needed.
Highly regarded skills:
- Previous experience in digital marketing for B2B.
- Understanding of online and print fundamentals of creative design.
- Data analysis using Google analytics and campaign reporting.
- Customer-focussed experience.
- Minimum 2-5+ years' experience working in an in-house digital marketing department.
- Bachelor's qualification/s in digital marketing or related discipline.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to share ideas and have a solution-focused mindset.
- Demonstrated, experience in writing for a variety of channels.
- An ability to think and act beyond your task list and take on constructive feedback – a growth mindset.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A genuine interest and passion for digital marketing – be ready to hit the ground running.
We are as interested in you as we are your experience. Besides your technical skills and experience, what will set you apart is your attitude and personality. Feel free to supply additional material over and above your CV if you think it will add value to your application.
CCI is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. No recruiters, please.
To learn more about MNF Group Limited, and CCI and its brands, go to: