- Located on the Mornington Peninsula
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities
- Full time/part time - hours negotiable
We are currently looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Specialist to be the interface between the customer and all departments of the business.
You will enjoy working in a process driven environment and demonstrating your skills in end-to-end project management.
You can expect a large amount of autonomy in a highly collaborative working environment.
- Identify and implement process improvements across the business.
- Build on and review the customer journey map with the aim to improve the overall customer experience from lead generation to customer retention.
- Create and manage all customer communications and automated email campaigns and workflows.
- Measure the customer experience by analysing customer campaign results and making recommendations.
- Build effective relationships with other departments to gain insight into every customer touch point throughout the business.
- Assist with other aspects of the marketing plan as required.
- Work as part of a collaborative team to explore and recommend innovative and creative solutions.
- Work for a serial award-winning technology group and innovative leader in the conferencing field.
- Receive in-depth training on the company's products and services.
- Work in an innovative environment which actively encourages new ideas.
- Flexible environment, where it's understood people have lives and commitments outside of work.
You will be/have
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive digital marketing experience.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Results orientated.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest/passion in customer engagement through digital communications.
- Project management skills.
- Innovative/creative thinker with a curious mind.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
We are as interested in you as we are your experience. While you will need to satisfy the requirements for your application to be successful, what will set you apart is your attitude and personality. Feel free to supply additional material in support of your CV if you think it will help your application.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and action the following:
- attach your cover letter and a current CV in pdf format.
- attach any supporting documentation in pdf format if applicable.